The eyebrows are one of the strengths of the woman, they give depth to the eye. Having an open look rejuvenates the face and gives a rested appearance as well as a healthy glow. They change the expression of the look by expressing fatigue, anger, surprise, sadness.
Amongst woman, the eyebrow is above the bone rim where compare to men, it is lower, located next to the bone rim. Moreover, in woman, the tail of the eyebrow is raised, however, in the man, the eyebrow is horizontal.
AGEING OF EYEBROW
With the passage of time, eyebrows undergo changes, the modifications are:
- Aging skin and muscles, sagging skin and falling tail of the eyebrow.
- Reabsorption of the Charpy pad with deepening eyes (sad and tired appearance), global collapse of the eyebrow, loss of depth of the eye and aging of the face.
- Appearance of the lion's wrinkle due to the action of the corrugator muscle.
- Appearance of horizontal wrinkles at the root of the nose due to the action of the procerus muscle.
- Appearance of crow's feet wrinkles due to the action of the orbicularis muscle.
- Modification of the position of the eyebrow: the eyebrow can keep the same position, can be lower (the reaction contraction of the frontal muscle is insufficient) or higher (the reaction contraction of the frontal muscle is stronger than the ptosis of the forehead and the eyebrow). In all three cases, the fall of the tail is constant.
- Sagging of the skin of the forehead and hyperaction of the orbicularis muscle (lowering of the tail of the eyebrow). This causes the appearance of excess skin in the upper eyelid that a blepharoplasty would therefore only partially treat.
- Sagging and hallowing of the temporal area.
DIFFERENT SHAPES AND POSITIONS
Eyebrow well arched.
Flat aspect of the eyebrow, very tired appearance.
Eyebrow moderately arched.
Eyebrow slightly arched.
Flat aspect of the eyebrow, tired appearance
To lift the eyebrow with hyaluronic acid, you must:
- Fill the eyebrow at the level of Charpy pad (fat pad that melts with age). Depending on the indications, the hyaluronic acid used is more or less volumizing. Deep bone injection is injected and this deep injection can be completed by a slightly more superficial injection.
- Treat the temporal area.
The eyebrow can be lifted with highly focused ultrasound, especially with the Ulthera device. The principle is to reduce the amount of fat in the eyebrow which, by its weight causes the fall. This device is indicated only for cases where the eyebrow drop which is due to the fat component. One to two sessions are performed.
Threats are placed according to specific diagrams according to the type of result that one wants to obtain. A temporal lift is performed if the tail of the eyebrow is raised only, and a frontal lift if the entire eyebrow is raised. The result is often moderate.
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
RATES OF SERVICES*
|Type of consultation||Amount generally charged|
|Hyaluronic Acid||350€ each syringe.|
|Ulthera||From 800€ to 1000€ each syringe|
|Threads||From 1000€ to 1500€|